eTWIST®: Mobile Evidence Documentation Solution
Properly documented evidence collection is at the cornerstone of public safety
eTWIST® brings Mobile Evidence Collection to Crime Scene Investigators (CSI) . eTWIST® is a patented chain of custody system which brings precise controls and accountability to the gathering, handling and maintenance of evidence.
First Responders who use eTWIST®, increase the awareness that all collectors and custodians of evidence have a responsibility to care for the evidence within their respective roles in the justice system. eTWIST®, “The Mobility Advantage” yielding dramatic increases in data accuracy.
Collecting, documenting, and tracking evidence is key to law enforcement and justice.
A single error can compromise an otherwise strong case.
- Out of the average 100 cases per week, 25 require evidence tracking
- An officer spends an average of two hours entering evidence data into a back-end system-more when processing a handwritten report
Customers can expect to achieve the following benefits:
- Accuracy protects Chain of Custody which helps better protect citizens
- Reduced administration time improves productivity and accountability
- Utilization of Law Enforcement Agency staff reduces costs
- Law Enforcement Agency can view photos/real-time video of an incident scene, blueprints of buildings and detailed maps, before arriving at the scene
- Real-time interfaces from CAD/RMS systems auto-populate eTWIST® with incident data
- Lag time between when information is collected and when it is visible in back-end is eliminated, providing the instant visibility required to act promptly and effectively
Protect the truth at the scene of the crime.
Contact Primary Marking for more information and a free demo of eTWIST® Evidence Collection.