eTWIST® Justice for Sexual Assault Survivors!
“Willingness, Courage and Strength to Protect the Truth™”
Establishing Accurate, Consistent Standards for Sexual Assault Evidence Collection, Processing & Custody Throughout the US
Mobile SANE automatic notification to specific incident response, ensuring Victim Advocate Identification in response to SAK. Open architecture & integrated tools help to eliminate the recidivism rate of serial rapists, & solving a national crisis of untested SAK. Evidence collection after sexual assaults, requiring proper documentation, handling & custody of evidence is become more pressing. Accurate, consistent reporting of sexual assaults allows clear communication between jurisdictions.
Our applied knowledge of this technology and its accuracy in tracking materials, is fundamental to the development of our multi-patented evidence collection and tracking software, eTWIST® (Evidence Tracking With Information Solutions Technology).
eTWIST® is a powerful tool in helping to eliminate the recidivism rate of serial rapists, and solving the national crisis of mishandled and untested sexual assault evidence.
As states begin to legislate evidence collection procedures following sexual assaults, proper documentation/collection, handling and custody of evidence become more pressing concerns. Procedures and legally-mandated practices vary from state to state, with some states having NO standards.
- Many rapists are serial rapists. It is imperative they are apprehended and convicted.
- The national epidemic of untested and missing SAKs must be resolved.
- Accurate, consistent reporting of sexual assaults allows clear communication between jurisdictions.
- Evidence must be processed in a timely manner. DNA and other evidence are vital to convictions.
- Sexual assault survivors must receive respectful treatment by medical personnel and meaningful protection by law enforcement.
- Military bases/college campuses must conform to procedures practiced elsewhere.
For More Information Contact:
News on Rape Kit Tracking and Testing
- Detroit Kit Testing May Identify Hundreds Of Serial Rapists
- San Diego Tribune Union-Tribune Column | How #MeToo may bolster the case for testing all rape kits
- Trump Signs SAFER Act January 10, 2018
- D.C. Crime Lab eliminates rape kit backlog
- Texas to Implement Tracking – Forensic Magazine
- Bipartisan Task Force to End Sexual Violence introduces resolution urging states to pass comprehensive reforms to improve the handling and processing of sexual assault kits
- Florida testing results in nearly 1,400 hits in federal DNA database
- IL state police lab has huge backlog of untested rape kits.
- Editorial re Chi burb that fails to act on SAK test results.
- WA imposes rape kit tracking system.
- Backlog in Berkeley, CA
- Untested kits in Delaware.
- Untested rape kits in GA and proposed legislation.
- Portland cops send 2,800 rape kits to Utah for DNA testing.
- $38 million for testing of rape kits from Manhattan [NYC] DA office.